9-11 and After: Coping with Trauma
Please Choose an Article:
- Answering the Call, Ground Zero's Volunteers, film directed by Lou Angeli, narrated by Kathleen Turner; reviewed by Laura Slap-Shelton, Psy.D.
- Grief and Children of Military Personnel, by Laura Slap-Shelton, Psy.D.
- Safe Horizon Counseling Center
- Coping with PTSD and Recommended Lifestyle Changes for PTSD Patients
- Helping Survivors in the Wake of Disaster
- Terrorist Attacks and Children
- "Reflections: A Gift to the Community" (Portsmouth, New Hampshire), event details
- Online Chat Series WWW.SPIRTUALITY.COM, event details
- Images of Grief and Renewal from New York City
- 9-11 and After: Notes from a Pediatric Neuropsychologist on Helping Our Children and Families During these Uncertain Times, by Laura Slap-Shelton, Psy.D.
Online Resource:A safe place of support for those who love a wounded veteran. In the Aftermath of War, we come together to share our personal experiences, research, information, support and friendship so that we may learn to understand and cope with our veterans who suffer from PTSD. This site is full of information, lots of chat groups, poetry and hope.
Aftermath of War
return to articles main page